Friday, February 10, 2012

NUMBER:Lab Fall 2012




Recent CFDA Incubatee NUMBER:Lab showed their Fall 2012 collection recently at Milk Studios. The collection, with their perennial combination of luxury and high-tech fabrics hits the nail perfectly on the head. The perfect look for the sophisticated but rugged urban male, Luis Fernandez manages to bring in the 3Cs of color, cut, and clarity of vision in a way that its no suprise to have a diamond-esque sculpture accenting the runway (yes, I realize it is supposed to be a glacier). This collection is 100% what ready-to-wear is all about, since I am ready to wear any and all of these outfits straight from the runway, and I know I am not alone! I would say I can't wait to see what they'll do next, but I am too busy re-watching this presentation and picking out my fall wardrobe...

No comments:

Post a Comment